We salute these generous community minded businesses who will be serving complimentary product samples at our 2017 BBQ Fundraiser.
Our 24th Annual BBQ Fundraiser
An Evening of Live Music, Salt Lick BBQ, and More: Thursday, October 5, 2017
The Salt Lick Pavilion gates open at 5 p.m. and the Barbecue buffet line will be open from 6-8 p.m. The award winning Hot Texas Swing Band will provide musical entertainment. Arrive early to preview the live and silent auction (voted #1 in Central Texas) items, and register for the auctions and activities. Mr. Bama Brown of KVET 98.1 FM radio will be the Master of Ceremonies.
BBQ tickets are $25 (cash, check or credit card) per person (children 6 and under are free) and may be purchased at the door.
We have many wonderful items in our huge Silent Auction. Our Live Auction items include:
- An Address Sign from Carved Stone
- A Private Wine Tour for 4 from Discover Texas Wine Tours
- A Combination Stay at Asante Lodging and a Private Tour, Tastings and Dinner from Treaty Oak Distillery
- A 100% Alpaca Rug from John Pettit
- 2 Tickets from Southwest Airlines
- An Arrowhead Collection from Jimmy Lovejoy
- An Ego Electric Chainsaw, Gloves and Safety Glasses from The Home Depot – Dripping Springs
- A Combination Stay at Hill Country Casitas and a Private Tour and Tastings from Hawk’s Shadow Winery
- A Zip Line Tour for 4 from Zip Lost Pines
This annual fundraiser is critically important in helping to provide necessary services to the elderly in the greater Dripping Springs Area. Sponsorships and donations help to provide meals for Our Daily Bread – a hot meal delivery program for the homebound, medic alert devices for summoning help in an emergency, financial assistance for low income seniors in times of dire need, funding for special events at Hill Country Care for their residents, and numerous other programs beneficial to the elderly. The Friends Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Become a sponsor now!