This is your opportunity to enroll in or renew your “Friends of The Friends Foundation” membership. Your tax deductible contribution has made and will continue to make a difference in the lives of the elderly in the greater Dripping Springs area by helping provide much needed services. Some of The Friends Foundation’s programs include:
- Our Daily Bread (a 100% locally funded “meals on wheels” type program)
- Financial support for hearing aids, eyeglasses, dentures, medical bills, utilities, rent, etc.
- Philips Lifeline Med-Alert Program
- Blood Pressure and Osteoporosis Screening Clinics
- Support special activities for residents at Hill Country Care (the Thanksgiving Dinner for residents and their family members and the Community Halloween Trick or Treat at Hill Country Care).
Enroll or renew your membership to receive periodic email letters informing you of The Friends Foundation’s programs and events. Sustaining Friends will receive the email newsletter as well as having their name listed in the program for the annual Friends Foundation’s BBQ Fundraiser at the Salt Lick Pavilion. To enroll or renew, download and complete the membership form and return it with your contribution to: The Friends Foundation P.O. Box 8, Dripping Springs, TX 78620.